Argentum Law empowers companies to thrive. You can rely on us as your trusted advisor for all your legal needs - allowing you to focus on running your business.
From day one you will rest easy as you will have a fully functioning “in-house” legal team by your side, focused on growing your business swiftly and securely.
Our Promise To You:
• Sage Advice
• Giving You A Competitive Edge
• Protection From Legal Risks & Liabilities
We have strategic alliances with a number of Dubai-based law firms through which preferential pricing can be accessed for local law capability, debt recovery and litigation services. They would work in close coordination with Argentum Law acting as general counsel.
Our network of Dubai-based law firms have exceptional experience in successfully advising clients on Dubai law matters and representing their interests in civil and criminal litigation matters at UAE Courts, with deep experience in complex regulatory and administrative law, breach of contract, and labour disputes, as well as debt recovery.
Through Argentum Law, our Dubai-based law firms have offered the following preferential pricing packages:
• Pre-Litigation: Legal Notice and pre-Litigation packages starting from a preferential fixed fee inclusive of one introductory client meeting, review of documentation, drafting of notice, English/Arabic translation, notarization at Dubai Courts, one attempt at Dubai Courts’ approved courier delivery and one settlement meeting with the counterparty.
• Litigation and Debt Recovery: In respect of litigation and debt recovery matters at UAE Courts, contingency fixed fee packages may be arranged payable upon a successful agreed outcome, giving clients certainty and visibility on costs.
LitPro is a US-based consulting firm offering a team of experts routinely advising in-house departments on how to run more cost-effectively and time-efficiently.
LitPro has worked with international legal departments and Fortune 500 companies, and have the demonstrated ability to help clients successfully optimize resources, bring down spend and waste, and ultimately help General Counsel leadership to more effectively run their legal department and look great to the stakeholders.
In conjunction with LitPro, Argentum Law now collectively offer the following consulting services for in-house legal and compliance departments across the globe:
• Organizational Design and Resource Optimization
• Spend Analytics and Management
• Performance Benchmarking and Metrics
• Legal Service Delivery
• Legal Department Strategy and Formation
• Compliance Department Strategy and Formation
Jay’s mission is to help small and medium sized businesses create and implement fit for purpose ethics and compliance and trade compliance programs that are affordable, flexible and scalable. The ethics and compliance programs can grow as the enterprise’s activities and risk profile change.Find out more