1. WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
We may collect, hold and use personal information in the course of and in connection with the services we provide to our clients. We may process identification and background information as part of our business acceptance, finance, administration and marketing processes, including anti-money laundering, conflict, reputation and financial checks. We may also process personal information provided to us by or on behalf of our clients for the purposes of the work we do for them. We may process data about your use of our website for the purposes of monitoring and improving our website and services.
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
We collect information from you and about you and others as necessary in the course of providing our services. We collect your personal information while monitoring our technology tools and services, including our websites and email communications sent to and from us. We gather information about you when you provide it to us, or interact with us directly, for instance engaging with us for our services. We may collect or receive information about you from other sources, such as when keeping the contact details we already hold for you accurate and up to date using other sources.
We may collect the following data:
· your identifying information (surname, first name, marital status, e-mail, birthdate, address, employer, department, position, telephone number);
· your bank details (credit card number, IBAN and BIC/SWIFT) and invoicing details;
· our communications (by email or other);
· the type of domain with which you connect to the Internet;
· the IP address assigned to you;
· the date and time of your access to our website;
· location data or other data relating to the communication;
· the pages you viewed on our website;
· the type of browser, platform and/or operating system you are using;
· the search engine and the keywords used to find the website;
· your browsing preferences;
· any other personal data required to provide our services; and
· any other data that you would communicate to us.
3. WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
We do not sell, rent or otherwise make personal information commercially available to any third party, except with your prior permission.
4. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
5. IS YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN THEY BE EXERCISED?
You may, at any time, request to verify, access, rectify, delete, transfer and object to the use of your data, as well as request the limitation of such use of your data. To do so, simply send us an email at email@example.com. We will then make every effort to take the necessary action as soon as possible.
7. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA AND TO WHOM ARE THEY COMMUNICATED?
Our employees and subcontractors have access to your data only to the extent necessary for providing our services and in connection with maintaining the website. Each of them is subject to a strict obligation of confidentiality.
8. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS AND STORAGE OF YOUR DATA
You acknowledge that personal data that you submit through our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use (or misuse) of such personal data by others. There is no geographical limit on where the data that we collect from you may be transferred, stored or processed. We endeavour, however, to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to safeguard your rights. Your data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which your data is processed.
9. HOW SECURE IS TRANSMISSION OF DATA AND ANY LINK ON THE WEBSITE?
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
10. HOW TO RECEIVE NEWS ABOUT OUR EVENTS, PUBLICATIONS, ETC.?
With your consent or based on our legitimate interest based in particular on our relationship, we may subscribe you to our newsletter and offer you other similar services that may interest you. You can unsubscribe and withdraw your consent to these communications at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. WHAT IS OUR POLICY ON DATA CONCERNING MINORS?
Our website and our services are not targeted to children under the age of 18. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with their personal data without your consent, contact us at email@example.com.